Additions to LocalSettings.php are not noted here, as they are explained in the comments inside the file.
- I changed php.ini to allow larger files.
- I added "display_errors = off to suppress php warnings (due to DPL and Semantic Maps)
(in SemanticMediaWiki/includes/) changed $smwgIQMaxInlineLimit = 500; to $smwgIQMaxInlineLimit = 5000;
This is so the lists on the front page using ASK can display all the companies, not just 500.
Changed line 99 from 2000000 (2MB) to 53000000 (50MB). This is so video files can be uploaded.
I commented out some lines which displayed the image history. This is to unclutter those pages.
Installed this, which modifies some of different pages. http://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/show_bug.cgi?id=5244
Commented out line 122 because it was adding funny line breaks to pages.
Did the hack listed here to inputbox.php, so I could create and search in a specified namespace. (For Freelancers implementation).
Added these files to skins/common:
Had to change CategoryEditor.php (line 12) from:
require_once( 'CategoryExtras/CategoriesQuery.php' );
require_once( 'extensions/CategoryExtras/CategoriesQuery.php' );
Had to change SpecialCategorySearch.php (line 104) from:
$tmpl_path = "$IP/extensions/$tmpl_file"; //path to template
$tmpl_path = "$IP/extensions/CategoryExtras/$tmpl_file"; //path to template
Had to change SpecialCategorySearch.php (line 108) from:
$submit_path = "$wgScriptPath/index.php/Special:CategorySearchBrowser"; //path to submit
$submit_path = "$wgScriptPath/Special:CategorySearchBrowser"; //path to submit
because I'm using the clean urls.
--Matt 15:30, 21 November 2006 (PST)
Changed DynamicPageList.i18n.php (line 71) and DynamicPageList.php (line 1077) so when no results are found, an ugly debug message doesn't come up. It is just left blank. Example on the Wellington page, as no freelancers are found with DPL.--Matt 22:32, 20 November 2006 (PST)